CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quick Poll!

Hi, I am not gonna talk about what happened today 'cos I have no time. But I still have some time for a quick poll. Let's check it out!

Poll 1:

Who is better?

1) Demi Lovato
2) Miley Cyrus
3) Selena Gomez

Demi Lovato
My ans:_____________


Please vote once read by yourself!

Heartz from La La Land,
Jenna

PS: Demi and Selena became best friends by meeting in Barney when they were much younger.
Proof? Search in Youtube.

1 comments:

Nana said...

yo jenna

think i will miss ur comments.... nvr in my whole entire universe ha ha.. now bak... i didnt copy ur song i learned it frm my friend zuareesha at her hse.. but still no prob with that.. i dint find my name in mahirah's blog. anyways just leave it..i gt more important things to do... wanna noe what is the ans??



Seeing ur mail 4 mie!...
hahaha


anyways scholl holidae is comin in another two more weeks..dd i tell u to ask ur mom wheather we can go out with dory shermain u and mie?? i guess nt rite?? but nw is nt to late why dont u ask ur mom


anyways gd luk wid ur science exam...i noe u can do it wid all my heartz...k??

PS..
u noe the song get bak by DEMI LOVATO rite? i gt a sentence for u using that word..

cant wait to GET BACK with u in S'PORE!

luv ya..wanna get back
Lollipopsadicted